Ireland is a beautiful island that has cosmopolitan cities, bucolic countryside, historic cityscapes, and a wide variety of natural environments. The Republic of Ireland is a captivating location that offers a unique blend of entertainment, history, and culture all in one package.
Finding the right school to attend, figuring out how to get there, and figuring out what to do once you are there are all important aspects of studying in Ireland. We are committed to providing you with the most accurate information possible so that you may make an informed decision on your education in Ireland.
Ireland has historically been one of the poorest nations in Europe; but, over the course of the last 20 years, it has transformed itself into one of the wealthiest countries in Europe. In addition, the high standard of education enjoyed by students in Ireland over the last several decades has been a significant factor in the country’s brisk economic expansion.
The solid dedication to excelling in education that Ireland has fostered throughout its history provides the foundation for the country’s stellar worldwide reputation for educational achievement. In spite of the fact that it is an island country, it is crammed to the gills with attractions, which makes it a favorite location for study abroad programs.
Read Also MOVE TO CANADA AND WORK AS A NURSE
You will be able to appreciate the two distinct personalities of Ireland no matter where you choose to live and study in Ireland: the contemporary and vibrant social and cultural life as well as the traditional and historic character that is distinctively Irish. This is true whether you choose to live in a small town or in the bustling capital city of Dublin.
Why should you consider going to school in Ireland?
1. The Irish education system is often regarded as one of the very finest in the whole world (Ranked in the top 20 for its higher education system by the IMD World Competitiveness Yearbook in 2014.) It is characterized by creative thinking, adaptability, and pragmatism, and it has a strong connection to the business world. In the last ten years, the education system in Ireland has contributed, in no little part, to the country’s economy seeing one of the highest growth rates anywhere in the globe.
2. The Irish higher educational system The universities are highly regarded internationally, and the country offers more than 5,000 excellent programs in a wide variety of disciplines (including medicine, science, technology, engineering, business, law, languages, literature, history, philosophy, and psychology, amongst others), making it possible for almost every student to find a field of study that appeals to them.
3. The fact that Ireland is a predominantly English-speaking nation is undoubtedly one of the strongest arguments in favor of pursuing higher education there. Students who study abroad in Ireland report having an easy time adjusting to both the academic content and the local culture.
4. On a global scale, Ireland is widely recognized as a hub for conduct of high-quality scientific research. In order to participate in research programs offered in a variety of fields, students from all over the world, including India, travel to Ireland.
5. It is the headquarters of a number of the world’s most prestigious and successful multinational corporations. In point of fact, it is the second most attractive country in the world for foreign direct investment (FDI), behind only Singapore. Several multinational corporations, including Google, HP, Apple, IBM, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter, as well as Genzyme, GSK, and Pfizer, have their European headquarters in Ireland.
6. Students who are interested in studying literature will find that Ireland is an excellent destination (or just those who love a good book). Yeats and Shaw, two of the world’s most renowned authors, were both born and raised in Ireland.
7. The people of Ireland and the verdant landscape of Ireland are two of the most rewarding aspects of choosing to pursue education in Ireland. Because the Irish are so well-known for their warmth and hospitality, it is much easier for students from other countries to adjust to life as a student in Ireland. The diverse array of outdoor recreational pursuits that Ireland is famous for are made possible by the country’s naturally beautiful landscape.
8. The ease with which one can travel from one country to another in Europe is one of the many reasons why students choose to pursue their education in Europe. After your time studying abroad in Ireland is finished, you should take advantage of the opportunity by spending a long weekend in another part of the United Kingdom or by traveling around Europe.
9. Due to the fact that forty percent of the population is under the age of 25, Ireland is considered to be one of the most exciting places in the world for students.
10. Many people believe that Ireland is a secure nation in which to study and to reside. According to the Global Peace Index from 2013, it was placed number 12 on the list of “most peaceful nations” in the world.
11. Ireland has a contemporary economy and a democracy that has advanced to a very high level.
12. Any foreign student would find it to be an excellent place to study owing to the country’s abundant culture, stunning scenery, and kind and welcoming people.
It has been demonstrated that Ireland provides a one-of-a-kind combination of high educational standards and an exciting cultural experience by the consistent rise in the number of international students coming to study in the “Land of Saints and Scholars” over the past decade. This can be seen by the fact that the number of international students has steadily increased.